CMS stands for Content Management System. CMS is computer software used to edit, create, modify and publish digital content. Earlier, CMS software was used to manage computer documents and file, but now it is designed to help in managing the content of the web pages. It provides a common user interface which subsequently allows multiple users to publish updates live on the web. In simple words, it is a tool that helps you create a website even if you don’t know how to code from scratch. CMS is generally used for enterprise content management (ECM) and web content management (WCM).
- Helps to create a website faster.
- Gives a full template support, without changing any content.
- Is easy to use and manage.
- Gives SEO friendly URLs.
- Admin panel with multiple language support.
- Needs less server requirement.
- Integrated file managers and audit logs.
- Speedy updating and SEO-friendly.
- Revision feature helps update and edit content after initial publication.
The admin dashboard is the heart of any ECMS and it should make it easy to manage all the tasks involved in content production.
Powerful Publishing Tools handles SEO, content tagging, adding images, video and more from within the publishing interface.
Ensuring maximum security on your website doesn’t just protect your data – it protects your customers and your business from a very public – and potentially devastating – exploitation.