- Laravel provides High Security, every year there are numerous cyber attacks taking place. In such situations, you need frameworks that safeguard your web apps.
- Another stronger reason to choose Laravel is its capabilities to provide an excellent performance of the web apps.
- Laravel has a powerful community of developers and development companies that constantly and continuously provide support to make it more flexible and scalable.
- This benefit of using Laravel with Blade templating makes your website light-weighted without compromising on the performance of the same.
- One of the downsides of Laravel is that it may cause problems when used for deployments on shared hosting.
- Perhaps more of an issue is the number of database queries Laravel raises. This can slow down performance.