User Interface 95%
- Protection :Windows server 2016 has an integrated protection system that can detect suspicious activity against a company's systems. It also limits the damage in an environment if ever an intrusion is noticed.
- Securing administrator credentials: helps protect administrative account credentials by using the Credential Guard and Remote Credential Guard features. It's also possible to control administrator privileges.
- Improved attack detection capability: Advanced auditing features help detect malicious programs and behaviors.
- Application's isolation: helps protect applications with Windows Server containers that do not share kernels with other containers.
- Windows is not a free operating platform, thus the Windows server hosting will cost more. Additionally, there are limited free applications that can run on a Windows server.
- Stability issues since a server operating on a Windows platform is not guaranteed stable unlike one that is running UNIX. There are some downtime issues as well as problems encountered on a regular basis.