- WordPress is SEO friendly. Websites built using WP have simple and constant codes making them ideal for Google indexing.
- Another benefit if you opt to develop WordPress theme website is the seamless integration with social networks. You don’t need to login to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Google+ accounts one by one and automatically let your social networking community know that you have fresh content for them.
- Another great advantage of WordPress. It has over 45,000 plugins for almost every functionality.
- The major advantage of WordPress is the speed at which you’re able to create and start using a website. You can create full on interfaces, applications and site with the help of APIs.
- The script is not protected as well as other applications. It all depends on how sesitive is the additional content of your page.
- Modifying tables or graphics format can be more complicated than in other applications like Quick.Cms or Joomla.
- Queries can be complex since all additional non-standard fields that make WordPress a CMS, require additional syntax.