- PHP is, an application can be run on various platforms. The most important advantage of PHP is the developer need not have to worry about the operating system the user is working on.
- Any individuals who are new to programming can easily learn to use them within a short duration of time.
- PHP (Hypertext Pre-Processor) is a server-side web programming language that is widely used for web development.
- PHP can run on both UNIX and Windows servers.
- It is widely believed by the developers that PHP has a poor quality of handling errors.
- There is the need to secure websites as much as possible, to protect the owner of the website as well as the users of the site.
- PHP is not suitable for large applications It is difficult to maintain it because it is not very modular.