User Interface 95%
- One Admin Area : This is one of the biggest benefits of OpenCart’s multi-store feature. Most businesses think that having multiple stores can be time consuming as well as stressful. With OpenCart, all your stores are listed in the same Admin area. From there, you can evaluate your current orders; have a glance at your customers, products that you sell, settings, etc. All of this happens from the same section of the website.
- OpenCart makes it easy to know how healthy your business happens to be with its extensive set of reports and metrics.
- OpenCart makes it easy to run your new store on your own. Adding new features is easy enough to do thanks to the 13,000+ modules and themes that are available in the marketplace to use.
- OpenCart is compatible with almost all current payment gateways. Although PayPal takes the lead on the site, you can accept Sage Pay, E-Way, Amazon Payments, WorldPay, and many more through this platform.
- One of the biggest disadvantages of the OpenCart is that it hasn't good hook system like in the Drupal or Event system like in the Symfony.
- It often happens, that when buying some plugins for your OpenCart and then updating the script to a newer version, some of the functionalities will not work or show errors.