User Interface 95%
- Magento is exclusively built for ecommerce. Meaning, you can use it as the right choice for high volume online selling, loyalty program management, seamless payment and checkout and so on.
- With Magento, you can easily manage multiple stores through a single administrative panel. Most e-commerce websites can now easily have stores in multiple languages.
- Magento is continuously evolving and stuffed with features like Magento Templates, Add-ons, Magento Modules and Widgets, both free and commercial.
- Magento has a large and talented community of users, Magento developers and service providers across the world.
- Heavily layered and complex coding style makes Magento fairly slow.
- Magento requires high speed dedicated server from particular hosting providers for smooth and fast running of your e-store adding extra to your expenditure.
- One of the disadvantages of that is that heavy load handling becomes a little difficult at times.