MVC Architecture Support 99%
User Interface 95%
- CodeIgniter uses the Model-View-Controller approach, which allows great separation between logic and presentation.
- CodeIgniter assists the developer to build core libraries for the system and enables you to integrate your own existing scripts with database.
- CodeIgniter comes with full-range of libraries that enable the most commonly needed web development tasks, like accessing a database, sending email, validating form data, maintaining sessions, manipulating images
- CodeIgniter uses a segment-based approach Rather than using the standard “query string” approach to URLs.
- CodeIgniter does not support modular separation of code by default. Hence, programmers have to put extra time and effort to maintain or update the code.
- CodeIgniter are not as exhaustive as the libraries provided by modern PHP frameworks.