Our CodeIgniter-based enterprise applications are built with utmost perfection to include all high-end, complex functionalities.
Our web portals are crafted to accommodate varied business requirements and deliver most efficient solutions across the niche.
Applications for corporate use are developed with PHP CodeIgniter and MySQL for optimal and robust performance.
How We Do it?
- CodeIgniter uses the Model-View-Controller approach, which allows great separation between logic and presentation.
- CodeIgniter assists the developer to build core libraries for the system and enables you to integrate your own existing scripts with database.
- CodeIgniter comes with full-range of libraries that enable the most commonly needed web development tasks, like accessing a database, sending email, validating form data, maintaining sessions, manipulating images
- CodeIgniter uses a segment-based approach Rather than using the standard “query string” approach to URLs.
- CodeIgniter does not support modular separation of code by default. Hence, programmers have to put extra time and effort to maintain or update the code.
- CodeIgniter are not as exhaustive as the libraries provided by modern PHP frameworks.